We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
Participate in Test estimation plan
- Design and execute Test Plan (Strategy)
- Documenting and Executing Test Cases
- Deriving Test Scenarios / Outlines
- Collect Test Metrics
- Collecting Test Data
- Creating Test Batches
- Write a necessary test script
- - Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- - Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- - Execute test cases.
- - Bug reporting tools exposure.
- - Ability to test application in short time.
- - Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
- - Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
- - Good knowledge of software testing tools.
Software Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Product Testing, Product QualityTest Planning, Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Estimation, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, QTP, Agile
We are looking for a rockstar React native developers who is extremely passionate about exploring new technologies and wants to develop exciting, next-generation iOS and Android applications. We measure experience not in terms of years, but in terms of what you have built.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building user-friendly iOS and Android apps on React Native platform.
- Designing state-less components to React Native. State management with any of redux, mobX, or flux.
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Converting designs to mobile application.
- Integrating with REST APIs, collaborating with backend developers.
- Work scope includes strategy planning, rollout, business analysis, competition, and recommendations.
- Have full ownership of the apps and change various elements/technologies as per business needs.
- Ensure the speed, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications along with and honoring deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications **
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, BCA, MCA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of software development cycle, distributed systems, and complex data pipelines
- 1-3 years of overall industry experience and rich experience in React native
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- A user-centric mentality for building products
- Excellent understanding of stylesheets & responsive styling.
- Strong analytical skills in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering
- Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- Mobile App Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- React Native Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)