As DOT NET Developer, you will play a key role in the development and support of the company’s key applications used throughout world. This includes analysis, designing, developing, and testing the application whilst also managing technical support tasks. Responsible for the creation of a Software Product as per the definition in the Product backlog. This senior role also requires the candidate to have a sound understanding of enterprise application development standards and methodologies and demonstrated experience working with custom enterprise frameworks.
As a member of our geographically distributed development team your communication and analytical skills are essential to the role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Work closely with Solution Architect in designing applications.
- Write and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
- Development according to best practices as per industry standards.
- Post Implementation Support and production support.
- Work closely with Development team to ensure team attains continuous improvement.
- Have the ability to provide constructive criticism in an inoffensive manner and be willing to help the team achieve the sprint goal.
- Ability to meet with clients as and when needed to discuss technical issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good skillset in SQL, Project deployment, qualities of team leader
- Working on .Net project under an Agile /Scrum methodology.
- ASP.NET 4.0 or higher. C#, ASP.Net MVC.
- Angular JS 2.0 or higher. WCF Services, Web API 2.0.
- Dependency Injection and Web Service Technologies.
- Version control systems like TFS, SVN.
- Experience in doing peer reviews and code reviews.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Competence in SQL Server. Stored Procedures etc. Good understanding of SSRS reports development.
- On time Salaries
- Friendly and Learning Environment
- No Dress Code
- .net: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- HTML: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten’s Messaging Group oversees one of the major cross-service platforms in Rakuten, actively supporting over 30 services in distributing billions of notifications to mobile devices globally. The group maintains, enhances and enables mobile user engagement and app retention through predominantly push notifications, and is looking to expand its services to cover other engagement channels
Responsibilities and Duties
[Roles and Responsibilities] -To work with the product owners to translate designs into code with quality control -To build the data science platform web UI with security control -To design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code -To build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices -To identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions -To make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
[Required qualifications] -BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
-3+ years of hands-on experience in front-end
-Prior experience in JavaScrip, and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby, or Go.
-Prior experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, and etc.
-Familiar with building RESTful web services
-English requirement: Business level
[Desired Qualifications] -Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-Hands-on experience in cloud platform web development
-Experience building solutions for high traffic websites
-Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
-Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
[Location] -Office in Tokyo, Japan [Employment type]
-Full-time permanent [Salary] -28.5 - 76 LPA (To be negotiated based on the previous salary) [28.5+ Lakhs Per Annum] is guaranteed, regardless of the previous salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 /month
- Programming / HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to email@example.com
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance
Candidate should be Any Graduate with good knowledge of Unix operating system, MySQL queries, monitoring/management systems, troubleshooting & support for customer escalation & incident tickets.
Have worked closely with Client related issues, answer calls & support them for technical issues.
Only Male Candidates need to apply
Walk-in Date/ Time:
29th June 2019, 9 AM onwards
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram
The nearest metro-Huda city center
About the Company
MphRx is a startup in the health care IT domain, aiming to build a cloud-based complete health record system. Armed with a patent pending idea of drastically bringing down health care costs by usage of virtualization & cloud computing technologies.
Walk-in Dates: 29 - Jun - 2019
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram Nearest metro-Huda city center
Experience in Health care / Hospital industry/Any sales/MR/Marketing Executives- Preferred
1 Should be able to explain the Hospitals/Clinics/Doctors service, care and treatments to potential patients.
2 Should have health counseling skills and convincing skills.
3 Co-ordinate between the patient and doctor for treatment plan.
4 Excellent communication skills, multi-task oriented and problem solving abilities
5 Fluency and Good command in Telugu
6 Should possess an educational qualification of Graduate Degree
Paid Training, ATTRACTIVE Incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience : Minimum 1Yr-Max 4Yrs
NOTE: Please Carry an updated resume along with two passport size photo copies,and any ID Proof
Interview Date: 06-06-2019
Venue: Dr.CARE HOMEOPATHY
H.NO: 80-27-18, AV APPARAO ROAD,
NEAR BIBLE HOUSE,
BESIDE CID OFFICE, RAJAHMUNDRY-533101
DR.Positive Health Science Pvt.Ltd
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹240,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Public Relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- telugu (Preferred)