We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales
- Strong Communication Skills & knowledge of Internet
- Fresher with little Knowledge of SEO tools & Environment
- Proficient in planning off page optimization strategies
- Ability to communicate results to management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Education - BCA, MCA, B Tech
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Sr. Accountant He have must me good knowledge of GST, & Salestax, balancsheet
- Salary : INR 2.5 to 4Lacs
- Exprience : 7.0 To 16.0 Year
- Functional Area : Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
- Current Role : Accounts Mgr
- Job shift : Day
- Job type : Permanent
Desire candidate profile
They have manufacturing experience
Job education :B.Com, LLB, CA, ICWA (CMA), M.Com, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, Accounts, Accounting
Divya Placement Consultants
- Divya Placement Consultants was established in the beginning of 2001 with offices at Faridabad, Haryana in India. It is a well known and reputed brand in Manpower Recruitment & Staffing, Search & Screening and HR services business. Divya Placement & Consultancy Services is one of the reliable Placement Consultants rendering its services in Faridabad.
Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- HTML 5: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Core PHP (Preferred)
Candidate must have done training from any institute of dot net of 3-6 months.
- # Knowledge of C# and Dot net Framework.
- # Should have strong analytical ,logical thinking and problem solving skills
- # Freshers can apply
Walk-in Date/ Time:
24th June - 28th June , 11 AM onwards
AppExpert Technology Private Limited
509, 5th Floor, The Business Hub, Plot No 2C,
Sector-14, Seemant Vihar, Kaushambi,
Ghaziabad - 201 010
AppExpert Technology Pvt. Limited is an app development company ,we operate on cross platform development
ios ,android and windows platform ,We Fuel our organisation engine with creativity ,research and intense desire to provide awesome solutions to our users
- To give a smooth way to backend of the application, we are in keen search of SQL professional who has confined knowledge in every prospectus like installing, configuring and upgrading MS SQL Server/ My SQL/ Oracle Server and related products. Plus, the candidate should be responsible of establishing and maintaining sound backup, recovery policies and procedures. Implementing the database security and monitoring performance is must.
- 4 years of experience in SQL Server Database administration/development.
- Support daily DBA activities including maintenance operations to backups
- Excess knowledge of Windows Operating system & Storage internals.
- Support database related security and audit all database events in DBA ticketing system.
- Should have good knowledge in SQL Server DMV’s, DMF’s and system catalogue views.
- Proficient in writing T-SQL scripts for SQL Server automation and scheduling jobs through SQL Agent.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server with tools like SQL Server extended events, SQL Profiler, Database tuning advisor for any major application issues.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.