We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales
We are looking for bloggers & content writers to draft blog posts and articles. Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy. Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, etc.)Searching meaningful content from the net and also be able to write something based on his/her education.
• Writing, editing and proofreading website content
• Experience in writing for web such as blogs, articles
• Research content on topics trending in the market.
• SEO content writing for IT company/products
Responsibilities and Duties
Experience: 0-1 years.
Company Name:- iShore Software Solution
send me your CV on hr@ishoresoftware
Contact Number: 01204520292
Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
Participate in Test estimation plan
- Design and execute Test Plan (Strategy)
- Documenting and Executing Test Cases
- Deriving Test Scenarios / Outlines
- Collect Test Metrics
- Collecting Test Data
- Creating Test Batches
- Write a necessary test script
- - Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- - Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- - Execute test cases.
- - Bug reporting tools exposure.
- - Ability to test application in short time.
- - Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
- - Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
- - Good knowledge of software testing tools.
Software Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Product Testing, Product QualityTest Planning, Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Estimation, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, QTP, Agile
Job Profile: - “. Net Developer”
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance and Implementation of current running applications.
- Designing of new applications.
- Supporting the implementation team for product customization.
ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Java Script, JQuery, SQL Server, Crystal Report, Git (version Control)
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification: BCA/ B. Tech/MCA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
.NET Developer required with good command over SQL and Database To work on ERP& CRM application on .NET/ SQL for window based modules and ASP.NET with C# for ASP .Net, .Net Core API Integration & Development with Other Application, Business Intelligence Developement, Crystal Report/ Dashboard Designing, Data Minning.
- Expertise in ASP .Net, C#, MS Sql, MySql, MVC HTML & Java Script, ADO .Net
- JQuery ,Windows Application, Web/ Web service, WCF, MVC, WPF, Web forms
- Fresher also Apply
- Must have strong knowledge of OOPs
- Good knowledge of SQL server
- Ajax & Controls, XML
- ERP/CRM exp. would be added advantage.
- Data Warehousing Analysis & Minning
Walk-in Date/ Time:
24th June - 29th June , 10 AM onwards
Cevious Technologies (Pvt) Limited
Plot No 11A, 2nd Floor, Savitri Nagar,
New Delhi - 110017 (Nearest Metro: Pancheela Park)
Walkin Dates :-24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 - Jun - 2019