We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Key Functional Areas Of Responsibilities:
* Off Page Optimization And Basic Knowledge Of On Page.
* Developing New Ideas For Website Content
* Generating And Analyzing Competitor Information
* Moderating Blog Comments, Forum Posts, Blog Postings
* Article & PR Submission
* Analysis Of Top Keywords
* Link Building
* Providing Weekly Ranking And Performance Reports
* Developing And Implementing Linking Strategies
* Adequate Knowledge Of Computers And Excellent Internet Research Skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Off-page, Link Building
- 0 - 2 Years
We are urgent looking Experience Candidate for following posts.
1. Outbound Executive (Far-east Department) - 2-5 years Experience.
2. Sr. Visa Executive - 2-3 years Experience.
3. Sr. Accountant - 5-8 years Experience.
4. Domestic Executive - 2-4 years Experience.
5. SEO Executive - 1 year Experience.
6. Ticketing Executive - 2-5 years Experience.
Apply Travel Industry Experience Candidate only.
Job Location: Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Salary: As per industry standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month