Our client is a corporate apparel company that has been in business since 1896. They work with the biggest retailers to push their apparel and footwear. They are looking for a Chargeback & Collections Manager. This individual will be responsible for efficiently managing a large amount of client accounts. You will engage clients in a positive and professional manner to ensure their accounts remain current. You will be tasked with developing strategies to reduce outstanding receivables.
- Execute the day-to-day operations and responsible for all aspect of accounts receivable functions, including billings, cash postings, inquiries from internal and external customers, issue resolution, delinquent accounts, etc.
- Drive performance metrics related to billing and collection including percent past due and Days to Pay.
- Determine new customer's credit worthiness by analyzing and evaluating credit applications
- Negotiate with customers to offer alternative terms of payment if they are deemed not credit worthy
- Follow and enhance the collection escalation and credit policy.
- Review and ensure proper recording and application of payments
- Collect on invalid chargebacks
- Research chargebacks resulting from non-compliance as well as chargebacks relating to terms of sale
- 2-5 years Chargeback/Accounts Receivable/Collections experience is a must
- Very strong Excel skills
We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications. Perform design and development of web based services and applications. Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures. Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed. Interact with customers to define project features and requirements. Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions. Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documents as per established project standards. Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans. Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project. Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Key Functional Areas Of Responsibilities:
* Off Page Optimization And Basic Knowledge Of On Page.
* Developing New Ideas For Website Content
* Generating And Analyzing Competitor Information
* Moderating Blog Comments, Forum Posts, Blog Postings
* Article & PR Submission
* Analysis Of Top Keywords
* Link Building
* Providing Weekly Ranking And Performance Reports
* Developing And Implementing Linking Strategies
* Adequate Knowledge Of Computers And Excellent Internet Research Skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Off-page, Link Building
- 0 - 2 Years
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Hiring for Backend Back office Executive Freshers depends on the support of the back office to function effectively.
Only Delhi- NCR candidates apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Back office department in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events, and appointments.
- Research and analysis.
- Executives are expected to study the markets and analyze
- Check the authenticity
- Accounts would be maintained in accordance to the business.
- Maintain accounts information with MS word
- Necessary for the management to make decisions.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in High School
- Experience in Ms Office
- Good Typing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
We are looking for bloggers & content writers to draft blog posts and articles. Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy. Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, etc.)Searching meaningful content from the net and also be able to write something based on his/her education.
• Writing, editing and proofreading website content
• Experience in writing for web such as blogs, articles
• Research content on topics trending in the market.
• SEO content writing for IT company/products
Responsibilities and Duties
Experience: 0-1 years.
Company Name:- iShore Software Solution
send me your CV on hr@ishoresoftware
Contact Number: 01204520292
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to email@example.com
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance