Job Description : Skills : Dot Net Developer, .net Developer, Asp.net Developer, .net, Asp.net, C#, Full Stack Developer,
Functional Area :
IT Knowledge of the following technologies is essential: -
.NET 3.5 & 4.0
- C# - Asp.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- Angular version 4+
- Experience with HTML
- CSS Responsibilities will include :
- Hands on programming -
Communication of project-related details to the Project Manager and Client
- Taking responsibility for the project
- To ensure project deliverables conforms to business requirements/objectives - Understand the requirements, evaluate potential products / solutions and provide technical recommendations
- Identify and manage risks to conclusion escalating as appropriate.
Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications. Perform design and development of web based services and applications. Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures. Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed. Interact with customers to define project features and requirements. Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions. Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documents as per established project standards. Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans. Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project. Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform design and development of web-based services and applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Monitor application performance at the post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
- Works collaboratively with the Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of the project.
MVC, .net, Sql
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Can Write and optimize in-application code in MVC 5 or higher, Asp.net.
- Should be able to design the UI independently using HTML 5, JQuery, Bootstrap, and CSS.
- A strong portfolio of published products and projects will add an advantage. In-depth knowledge of SQL, ORM technologies, and common web frameworks (Entity Framework and LINQ).
- Works with Visual Studio 2014 and Team Foundation Server.
- Works with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 stored procedures and queries
Job Type: Full-time
- .Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mvc: 1 year (Preferred)
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Preferred)
- Software Development