We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
Participate in Test estimation plan
- Design and execute Test Plan (Strategy)
- Documenting and Executing Test Cases
- Deriving Test Scenarios / Outlines
- Collect Test Metrics
- Collecting Test Data
- Creating Test Batches
- Write a necessary test script
- - Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- - Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- - Execute test cases.
- - Bug reporting tools exposure.
- - Ability to test application in short time.
- - Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
- - Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
- - Good knowledge of software testing tools.
Software Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Product Testing, Product QualityTest Planning, Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Estimation, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, QTP, Agile
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance
Candidate should be Any Graduate with good knowledge of Unix operating system, MySQL queries, monitoring/management systems, troubleshooting & support for customer escalation & incident tickets.
Have worked closely with Client related issues, answer calls & support them for technical issues.
Only Male Candidates need to apply
Walk-in Date/ Time:
29th June 2019, 9 AM onwards
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram
The nearest metro-Huda city center
About the Company
MphRx is a startup in the health care IT domain, aiming to build a cloud-based complete health record system. Armed with a patent pending idea of drastically bringing down health care costs by usage of virtualization & cloud computing technologies.
Walk-in Dates: 29 - Jun - 2019
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram Nearest metro-Huda city center
- Strong Communication Skills & knowledge of Internet
- Fresher with little Knowledge of SEO tools & Environment
- Proficient in planning off page optimization strategies
- Ability to communicate results to management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Education - BCA, MCA, B Tech
Send your resume to email@example.com
Jobs In Chandigarh
Sales Manager For Sales of Surgical/Medical Devices
Candidates required specially from sales background of Surgical/Medical Devices for a reputed company dealing in Surgical Disposables.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sale of Medical Devices, Surgical Devices Etc..
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Ludhiana/ Chandigarh/Jaipur/Lucknow (Local Candidate Preferred)
We are looking forward for hard worker, Simple but enthusiastic candidate .
Designation – Software Engineer-ASP.NET
Experience – 1-3 years
Location – Mohali/Chandigarh
1. .net c (2010 and above)
2. MS Sql server (2008 and above)
4. Good communication skills
5. Strong Web Services and WCF experience is a plus.
Position: Quality Head /Manager
Qualification: BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Location: P.O.- Lalru, Teh- Derabassi
Experience: 5-10 years.
1. Proficiency in CMM operating and programming.
2. Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
3 Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
4. Setting customer service standards
5. Responsible for line inspection, standard room and final inspection activities.
6. Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
7. Working with staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
8. Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
9. Determining quality related training needs.
10.Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
11.Directing objectives to maximise profitability
12. Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
13. Monitoring performance.
14. Handling customer complaints.
Production Engineer Jobs in In Lalru, Derabassi
Position: Production Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Location: P.O.- Lalru, Teh- Derabassi
Experience: 3-5 years.
1. Experience in Aluminium machining.
2. Production planning as per requirement.
3. Man power planning and handling.
4. Quality basic – CMM report alteration and drawing ballooning.
5. CNC machine Turning and VMC handling and programming.
6. Tool selection for new jobs and CPC control in production jobs.
7. Rejection, rework monitoring and action analyses using 7 QC tools.
8. Daily work management of production and quality.
HR (Human Resource) Executive Jobs in In Lalru, Derabassi
Position: HR (Human Resource) Executive
Location: Lalru, Teh- Derabassi, Distt-Mohali
Experience: 2-4 year exp. is preferred. An HR executive has to perform the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member of the HR department, often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team of HR staff for various projects. He must have very good communication skills.
Accounts Accountant Jobs in In Lalru, Derabassi
Position: Accounts Manager
Location: Lalru, Teh- Derabassi, Distt-Mohali
Qualification: CA (Inter)/M Com/MBA (Finance)
Experience: 5-10 year exp. is preferred. Candidate must have full knowledge B/s, filling all returns, TDS, GST etc. & other managerial work. He must have very good communication skills.
Immigration Counselor Jobs in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula
Position: Immigration Counselor
1. Handling enquirers and getting the enrollments done by counselling on phone.
2. Performing counseling & career guidance for interested students by making outbound calls
3. Converting prospect into admissions.
4. Resolving candidate queries relating to course offered.
5. Willingness to grow within the segment & lead in future
6. Maintaining day to day MIS reports as required.
1. Excellent communication skills Interpersonal skills
2. Career oriented mind-set (stable profile)
3. Candidate should be comfortable with making outbound calls & resolving queries.
4. Persuasion and Influencing Skills
5. Good team player
6. Experience in tele calling / concept sales / service sales / counselling
7. Must be a graduate with 1-3 years of experience
8. Salary (Best in the industry) as per work experience & skills required for the role.
Position: Visa Filling Officer
Qualification: Graduate with very good communication skills.
1. The candidate should do filling & documentation of major countries especially Canada.
2. Should follow up with the clients and with the senior regarding incomplete or additional documents.
3. Ensuring timely filing of the applications and following up with the authorities. Making entries in system.
4. Prepared and maintained all mandatory computerized records and electronic files, accurately.
5. Create Reports/Documents on all Visa types.
6. Coordination with internal and external agencies.
7. Coordinate and track all immigration activities end to end process.
Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Electronics
Experience: 1-2 years of experience and good enough knowledge of electrical equipment and 400/220 KV SUB-STATION.
He must have a two wheeler. Candidate from Chandigarh is desired.
Salary: According to industry standards
Designation: Customer Care Executives For Domestic BPOs.
1. Minimum 12th / Diploma Holders / Graduate in any stream.
2. Willingness to work in shifts – (Day shifts for Female employees)
3. Fresher may also apply.
4. Basic knowledge of computers.
5. Cab facility available.
6. Must possess good communication skills.
Qualification: B Sc Fashion Designing
Experience: 2- 4 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Location: Chandigarh, Panchkula
Urgent Hiring for office Assistance
- A multi-tasking, resourceful Admin & HR Executive working closely with Founder & Senior Team.
Hiring For Office Jobs.
- Gorakhpur, Lucknow , Allahabad , Faizabad , Varanasi
- Qualification- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- INTERVIEW VENNUE --- LUCKNOW HEAD OFFICE
Responsibilities and Duties-;
- Sourcing vendors.Maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Handles expenses and assisting accountant in accounting work
- Providing recruitment & HR support,including payroll, attendance, leave etc.
- Induction activities for new employees
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications-;
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel,Word
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good planning and time management skills
- Documentation Skills.
- Good Communication skills in English & Hindi.
- 6 working Days.
Interviews timings – 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
(Both Fresher and Experience Can Apply for the given post)
SALARY- 12K TO 15K
Updated CV, 2- Photos, All Mark Sheet Xerox, 1 ID in Address Proof.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)