Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications. Perform design and development of web based services and applications. Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures. Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed. Interact with customers to define project features and requirements. Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions. Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documents as per established project standards. Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans. Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project. Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
“Oracle Technical Lead with Experience in 12.2 – Candidate must have EBS R12 Upgrade Project Experience (Client is doing upgrade from R 12.1.3 to 12.2.8)
10 years’ experience in Oracle technical tools viz: Oracle Forms, XML Publisher Reports, Workflow, AME.
Experience in Solution Architecture and Technical Design
Understand project needs to define system specifications
Work with offshore team
Experience in Integration with third party and legacy systems
Must have experience working in an onsite-offshore model.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Urgent hiring for #.ASP.Net(MVC) Developerposition for Noida location.
Immediate Joiners are Welcome.
Mandate skills: Asp.Net, Angular 2,4,5,6,7
Experience: 1-5 Years
Job Location: Noida-Sector-59
Working days: 5 days (Monday to Friday & 2nd and 4th Saturday)
Skill Set : Primary Skill Set:
- Strong Functional Knowledge of Asp.Net, .Net 3.5/ 4.0, Angular 2/4/5/6/7.
- Good in SQL
- Understanding the Requirement, Documentation for Coding, Coding, Test the code and handling team
- Client Interaction and Delivery.
- Excellent IT Skills and confidence in working with web content management system.
- 1 – 4 years of core .Net development experience on building highly scalable solutions.
- Solid analytical and problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge with software development lifecycle/methodologies
- Strong knowledge of RDMS (SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Results oriented, product and customer focused
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
If Interested share your resume at with following information:
Notice Period Negotiable (Yes/No):
Kindly share the stated job opportunity with your reference circles.
Job Type: Full-time
- mvc: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular- 4/5/6: 1 year (Preferred)
- Asp.Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- To give a smooth way to backend of the application, we are in keen search of SQL professional who has confined knowledge in every prospectus like installing, configuring and upgrading MS SQL Server/ My SQL/ Oracle Server and related products. Plus, the candidate should be responsible of establishing and maintaining sound backup, recovery policies and procedures. Implementing the database security and monitoring performance is must.
- 4 years of experience in SQL Server Database administration/development.
- Support daily DBA activities including maintenance operations to backups
- Excess knowledge of Windows Operating system & Storage internals.
- Support database related security and audit all database events in DBA ticketing system.
- Should have good knowledge in SQL Server DMV’s, DMF’s and system catalogue views.
- Proficient in writing T-SQL scripts for SQL Server automation and scheduling jobs through SQL Agent.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server with tools like SQL Server extended events, SQL Profiler, Database tuning advisor for any major application issues.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.