We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
WNS Global Services Private Limited, is looking for Backend/ Admin Support Executive at Gurgaon
Specialisation :- Administration , General Administration, Office Management/Coordination, Office Services, Admin Others
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Joining on Immediate basis
- Ability to multi-task and to work within a framework of standard processes
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to grasp requirement and deliver as per understanding
- Proactive team oriented, flexible approach.
- The role involves B2B interaction, providing Administrative support (arranging, travel, filing expenses, data entry) using the client tools remotely.
- Candidate should be flexible with the shift Timings.
Walk In Details:
24th to 25th June 2019
Timings: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WNS Global Services Private Limited
11th FL Block A2 & A3 Building,
DLF IT SEZ, Sec30 NH8 Gurgaon (Near Star Mall)
Contact Person: Shalini
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.