Design and develop web-based business software applications, systems and components the MEAN stack
Responsible for understanding the requirements and developing web components and services
Passionate hands-on programmer, the individual will spend most of the time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
Work collaboratively in a global setting, should be eager to learn new technologies.
Primary Skills / Must Have
In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS and Restify. knowledge of frameworks like loopback, Hapi, sails etc will be consider as advantage.
In depth knowledge of Angular 6 & 7, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI
Working knowledge on Responsive web design.
Experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar
Hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers like webpack, npm , grunt etc.
Experience in working on Visual Studio Code, Docker.
Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication. Knowledge of passport.js, Oauth, auth0 etc will be consider as advantage.
Understanding of caching – like node-cache, redis etc,
Understanding the nature of asynchronous and functional programming
Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and tools like git
Knowledge of common design patterns
Strong in RDBMS concepts and must have hands-on knowledge of database development
Excellent OO programming skills
Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Strong oral communication and listening skills and flexibility to adapt as the project evolves.
Good to Have
Knowledge of Pharmacy domain in US Healthcare Industry
We have a new job requirement. If interested, kindly send me your updated resume with the below filled skill matrix ASAP.
Job Title: SW Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Java 5-8 years experience
experience with REST services
Pluses not required:
experience with Java Spring frameworks
experience with Docker
experience with AWS technologies, in particular
Most successful Candidates in this Group will also have an MS in Computer Science, but that is also not a requirement.
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten’s Messaging Group oversees one of the major cross-service platforms in Rakuten, actively supporting over 30 services in distributing billions of notifications to mobile devices globally. The group maintains, enhances and enables mobile user engagement and app retention through predominantly push notifications, and is looking to expand its services to cover other engagement channels
Responsibilities and Duties
[Roles and Responsibilities] -To work with the product owners to translate designs into code with quality control -To build the data science platform web UI with security control -To design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code -To build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices -To identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions -To make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
[Required qualifications] -BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
-3+ years of hands-on experience in front-end
-Prior experience in JavaScrip, and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby, or Go.
-Prior experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, and etc.
-Familiar with building RESTful web services
-English requirement: Business level
[Desired Qualifications] -Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-Hands-on experience in cloud platform web development
-Experience building solutions for high traffic websites
-Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
-Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
[Location] -Office in Tokyo, Japan [Employment type]
-Full-time permanent [Salary] -28.5 - 76 LPA (To be negotiated based on the previous salary) [28.5+ Lakhs Per Annum] is guaranteed, regardless of the previous salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 /month
- Programming / HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
Participate in Test estimation plan
- Design and execute Test Plan (Strategy)
- Documenting and Executing Test Cases
- Deriving Test Scenarios / Outlines
- Collect Test Metrics
- Collecting Test Data
- Creating Test Batches
- Write a necessary test script
- - Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- - Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- - Execute test cases.
- - Bug reporting tools exposure.
- - Ability to test application in short time.
- - Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
- - Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
- - Good knowledge of software testing tools.
Software Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Product Testing, Product QualityTest Planning, Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Estimation, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, QTP, Agile
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to email@example.com
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance
We are looking freshers/interns for a Ruby on Rails Developer Position. You will get an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and frameworks.
Quality we are seeking in a candidate
- Oops Concept and Model
- Java or Any other Language (Basic Level)
- Willing to learn and explore
- Key Team Player
- SQL Database Knowledge is must
- Html5,CSS3 or Bootstrap (Not Mandatory)
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Strong inclination to learn web or mobile technologies
Our company use following tech
- React Native(Ios, Android)
- Graduation in computers – At least B.E / B.Tech or an MCA degree.
- No gap in education; At least 50% in X, XII, and Graduation.
- 2019 Pass-out candidates are most welcome
- Candidate with pursuing degree would not be consider
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
We are hiring well skilled Android App Developer in our company. If your thinking is innovative, here are lots of opportunities for you growth and enhancement.
Candidates, intended to sports knowledge or activities can do work more easily/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
Job Profile: - “. Net Developer”
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance and Implementation of current running applications.
- Designing of new applications.
- Supporting the implementation team for product customization.
ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Java Script, JQuery, SQL Server, Crystal Report, Git (version Control)
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification: BCA/ B. Tech/MCA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Candidate must have done training from any institute of dot net of 3-6 months.
- # Knowledge of C# and Dot net Framework.
- # Should have strong analytical ,logical thinking and problem solving skills
- # Freshers can apply
Walk-in Date/ Time:
24th June - 28th June , 11 AM onwards
AppExpert Technology Private Limited
509, 5th Floor, The Business Hub, Plot No 2C,
Sector-14, Seemant Vihar, Kaushambi,
Ghaziabad - 201 010
AppExpert Technology Pvt. Limited is an app development company ,we operate on cross platform development
ios ,android and windows platform ,We Fuel our organisation engine with creativity ,research and intense desire to provide awesome solutions to our users