We are looking for immediate joiners.
Must have knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, CSS/ CSS3, Bootstrap, Media queries, Responsive Web Design,
Exceptional creative and innovative Layout Designing of website/ mobile applications, banner, posters, magazines, brochures, etc.
Would be working closely with customers, project managers and marketing managers; hence should be capable of taking independent decisions along with good written and verbal English communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for immediate joiners.
- Must have knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, CSS/ CSS3, Bootstrap, Media queries, Responsive Web Design,
- Exceptional creative and innovative Layout Designing of website/ mobile applications, banner, posters, magazines, brochures, etc.
- Would be working closely with customers, project managers and marketing managers; hence
- Should be capable of taking independent decisions along with good written and verbal English communication skills.
HTML 5, HTML , CSS3, CSS, Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Graphic Design, Web Design
Required Experience and Qualifications
Can apply directly at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
Experience: 1 - 6 years
Skills: Sales Executives, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, business development executive, Sales Representative, IT Sales, Enterprise Account Management, Sales Networking, Software
Sales Management Industry:
IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: Sales/Business Development Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, using referrals, etc. Plan and forecast sales. Give a demo to a customer. Tap new markets within your area. Report on sales activities to senior through reporting structure.
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Key Functional Areas Of Responsibilities:
* Off Page Optimization And Basic Knowledge Of On Page.
* Developing New Ideas For Website Content
* Generating And Analyzing Competitor Information
* Moderating Blog Comments, Forum Posts, Blog Postings
* Article & PR Submission
* Analysis Of Top Keywords
* Link Building
* Providing Weekly Ranking And Performance Reports
* Developing And Implementing Linking Strategies
* Adequate Knowledge Of Computers And Excellent Internet Research Skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Off-page, Link Building
- 0 - 2 Years
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Salary- Upto 35k+meal+good incentive
- 5 days working enviornment
- skills: - Excellent Communication skills -
- Min 6 months experience in Technical sales -Candidates should be experienced from International BPO.
- candidates should be comfortable for night shift .
- #5daysworking #noida #nightshift #technicalsales #bpo
- Feel free to contact us.(9309291133)
Hiring for Backend Back office Executive Freshers depends on the support of the back office to function effectively.
Only Delhi- NCR candidates apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Back office department in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events, and appointments.
- Research and analysis.
- Executives are expected to study the markets and analyze
- Check the authenticity
- Accounts would be maintained in accordance to the business.
- Maintain accounts information with MS word
- Necessary for the management to make decisions.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in High School
- Experience in Ms Office
- Good Typing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales
Sodexo is looking for smart Hospitality Professionals for its renowned site. Looking for Smart Hospitality Professionals with work experience of 4 & 5 Star Indian and International Hotel Groups.
Specialisation : Administration , General Administration, Office Management/Coordination, Office Services, Staff Amenities, HR Recruitment
Hiring for Multiple vacancies-
*Operation Manager (Housekeeping Background) * Executive Housekeeper (Only Female)
* Front Office Manager (Only Female) *Assistant Front Office Manager
* HR Assistant * Front Office Executive (Only Females)
* Butler * Housekeeping Supervisor 02 positions
* Housekeeping Associate 11 positions * Stewards
*Bell Boy * Bell Captain
Apart from relevant experience candidates with Hotel Management Degree will be highly preferred.
Remuneration will be best in the industry, apart from salary company will be providing food & accommodation.
Walk In On 2nd, 3rd & 4th July 2019
Time- 11:00 am to 06:00 pm
Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt. Limited
B-21, Sector 58, Noida
Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt. Limited, B-21, Sector 58, Noida
Interested candidates kindly share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Or connect at 9818396658
Walk in Dates: 2, 3, 4 - Jul - 2019