Knowledge of Adobe range of product including Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Graphic Design.
Strong conceptualization & visual communication ability.
Execute all visual from concept to design to final stage .
Skills: UI UX Designer, Adobe XD, Axure , InVision, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: IT Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g.Adobe XD, Axure and InVision)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS (Bootstrap preferable)
Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various
Good time-management skills
Skills Required For This Internship
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photo Shop
• User Interface
• Designing What you will learn in this internship UI Designing, Visual Concepts, Tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
As DOT NET Developer, you will play a key role in the development and support of the company’s key applications used throughout world. This includes analysis, designing, developing, and testing the application whilst also managing technical support tasks. Responsible for the creation of a Software Product as per the definition in the Product backlog. This senior role also requires the candidate to have a sound understanding of enterprise application development standards and methodologies and demonstrated experience working with custom enterprise frameworks.
As a member of our geographically distributed development team your communication and analytical skills are essential to the role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Work closely with Solution Architect in designing applications.
- Write and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
- Development according to best practices as per industry standards.
- Post Implementation Support and production support.
- Work closely with Development team to ensure team attains continuous improvement.
- Have the ability to provide constructive criticism in an inoffensive manner and be willing to help the team achieve the sprint goal.
- Ability to meet with clients as and when needed to discuss technical issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good skillset in SQL, Project deployment, qualities of team leader
- Working on .Net project under an Agile /Scrum methodology.
- ASP.NET 4.0 or higher. C#, ASP.Net MVC.
- Angular JS 2.0 or higher. WCF Services, Web API 2.0.
- Dependency Injection and Web Service Technologies.
- Version control systems like TFS, SVN.
- Experience in doing peer reviews and code reviews.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Competence in SQL Server. Stored Procedures etc. Good understanding of SSRS reports development.
- On time Salaries
- Friendly and Learning Environment
- No Dress Code
- .net: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- HTML: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
We are looking for immediate joiners.
Must have knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, CSS/ CSS3, Bootstrap, Media queries, Responsive Web Design,
Exceptional creative and innovative Layout Designing of website/ mobile applications, banner, posters, magazines, brochures, etc.
Would be working closely with customers, project managers and marketing managers; hence should be capable of taking independent decisions along with good written and verbal English communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for immediate joiners.
- Must have knowledge of HTML, HTML 5, CSS/ CSS3, Bootstrap, Media queries, Responsive Web Design,
- Exceptional creative and innovative Layout Designing of website/ mobile applications, banner, posters, magazines, brochures, etc.
- Would be working closely with customers, project managers and marketing managers; hence
- Should be capable of taking independent decisions along with good written and verbal English communication skills.
HTML 5, HTML , CSS3, CSS, Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Graphic Design, Web Design
Required Experience and Qualifications
Can apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Design and develop web-based business software applications, systems and components the MEAN stack
Responsible for understanding the requirements and developing web components and services
Passionate hands-on programmer, the individual will spend most of the time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
Work collaboratively in a global setting, should be eager to learn new technologies.
Primary Skills / Must Have
In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS and Restify. knowledge of frameworks like loopback, Hapi, sails etc will be consider as advantage.
In depth knowledge of Angular 6 & 7, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI
Working knowledge on Responsive web design.
Experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar
Hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers like webpack, npm , grunt etc.
Experience in working on Visual Studio Code, Docker.
Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication. Knowledge of passport.js, Oauth, auth0 etc will be consider as advantage.
Understanding of caching – like node-cache, redis etc,
Understanding the nature of asynchronous and functional programming
Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and tools like git
Knowledge of common design patterns
Strong in RDBMS concepts and must have hands-on knowledge of database development
Excellent OO programming skills
Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Strong oral communication and listening skills and flexibility to adapt as the project evolves.
Good to Have
Knowledge of Pharmacy domain in US Healthcare Industry
We have a new job requirement. If interested, kindly send me your updated resume with the below filled skill matrix ASAP.
Job Title: SW Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Java 5-8 years experience
experience with REST services
Pluses not required:
experience with Java Spring frameworks
experience with Docker
experience with AWS technologies, in particular
Most successful Candidates in this Group will also have an MS in Computer Science, but that is also not a requirement.
We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent