We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Salary- Upto 35k+meal+good incentive
- 5 days working enviornment
- skills: - Excellent Communication skills -
- Min 6 months experience in Technical sales -Candidates should be experienced from International BPO.
- candidates should be comfortable for night shift .
- #5daysworking #noida #nightshift #technicalsales #bpo
- Feel free to contact us.(9309291133)
Hiring for Backend Back office Executive Freshers depends on the support of the back office to function effectively.
Only Delhi- NCR candidates apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Back office department in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events, and appointments.
- Research and analysis.
- Executives are expected to study the markets and analyze
- Check the authenticity
- Accounts would be maintained in accordance to the business.
- Maintain accounts information with MS word
- Necessary for the management to make decisions.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in High School
- Experience in Ms Office
- Good Typing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance
Candidate should be Any Graduate with good knowledge of Unix operating system, MySQL queries, monitoring/management systems, troubleshooting & support for customer escalation & incident tickets.
Have worked closely with Client related issues, answer calls & support them for technical issues.
Only Male Candidates need to apply
Walk-in Date/ Time:
29th June 2019, 9 AM onwards
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram
The nearest metro-Huda city center
About the Company
MphRx is a startup in the health care IT domain, aiming to build a cloud-based complete health record system. Armed with a patent pending idea of drastically bringing down health care costs by usage of virtualization & cloud computing technologies.
Walk-in Dates: 29 - Jun - 2019
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram Nearest metro-Huda city center
Jobs In Chandigarh
Sales Manager For Sales of Surgical/Medical Devices
Candidates required specially from sales background of Surgical/Medical Devices for a reputed company dealing in Surgical Disposables.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sale of Medical Devices, Surgical Devices Etc..
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Ludhiana/ Chandigarh/Jaipur/Lucknow (Local Candidate Preferred)
We are looking forward for hard worker, Simple but enthusiastic candidate .
Designation – Software Engineer-ASP.NET
Experience – 1-3 years
Location – Mohali/Chandigarh
1. .net c (2010 and above)
2. MS Sql server (2008 and above)
4. Good communication skills
5. Strong Web Services and WCF experience is a plus.
Position: Quality Head /Manager
Qualification: BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Location: P.O.- Lalru, Teh- Derabassi
Experience: 5-10 years.
1. Proficiency in CMM operating and programming.
2. Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
3 Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
4. Setting customer service standards
5. Responsible for line inspection, standard room and final inspection activities.
6. Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
7. Working with staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
8. Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
9. Determining quality related training needs.
10.Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
11.Directing objectives to maximise profitability
12. Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
13. Monitoring performance.
14. Handling customer complaints.
Production Engineer Jobs in In Lalru, Derabassi
Position: Production Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Location: P.O.- Lalru, Teh- Derabassi
Experience: 3-5 years.
1. Experience in Aluminium machining.
2. Production planning as per requirement.
3. Man power planning and handling.
4. Quality basic – CMM report alteration and drawing ballooning.
5. CNC machine Turning and VMC handling and programming.
6. Tool selection for new jobs and CPC control in production jobs.
7. Rejection, rework monitoring and action analyses using 7 QC tools.
8. Daily work management of production and quality.
HR (Human Resource) Executive Jobs in In Lalru, Derabassi
Position: HR (Human Resource) Executive
Location: Lalru, Teh- Derabassi, Distt-Mohali
Experience: 2-4 year exp. is preferred. An HR executive has to perform the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member of the HR department, often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team of HR staff for various projects. He must have very good communication skills.
Accounts Accountant Jobs in In Lalru, Derabassi
Position: Accounts Manager
Location: Lalru, Teh- Derabassi, Distt-Mohali
Qualification: CA (Inter)/M Com/MBA (Finance)
Experience: 5-10 year exp. is preferred. Candidate must have full knowledge B/s, filling all returns, TDS, GST etc. & other managerial work. He must have very good communication skills.
Immigration Counselor Jobs in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula
Position: Immigration Counselor
1. Handling enquirers and getting the enrollments done by counselling on phone.
2. Performing counseling & career guidance for interested students by making outbound calls
3. Converting prospect into admissions.
4. Resolving candidate queries relating to course offered.
5. Willingness to grow within the segment & lead in future
6. Maintaining day to day MIS reports as required.
1. Excellent communication skills Interpersonal skills
2. Career oriented mind-set (stable profile)
3. Candidate should be comfortable with making outbound calls & resolving queries.
4. Persuasion and Influencing Skills
5. Good team player
6. Experience in tele calling / concept sales / service sales / counselling
7. Must be a graduate with 1-3 years of experience
8. Salary (Best in the industry) as per work experience & skills required for the role.
Position: Visa Filling Officer
Qualification: Graduate with very good communication skills.
1. The candidate should do filling & documentation of major countries especially Canada.
2. Should follow up with the clients and with the senior regarding incomplete or additional documents.
3. Ensuring timely filing of the applications and following up with the authorities. Making entries in system.
4. Prepared and maintained all mandatory computerized records and electronic files, accurately.
5. Create Reports/Documents on all Visa types.
6. Coordination with internal and external agencies.
7. Coordinate and track all immigration activities end to end process.
Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Electronics
Experience: 1-2 years of experience and good enough knowledge of electrical equipment and 400/220 KV SUB-STATION.
He must have a two wheeler. Candidate from Chandigarh is desired.
Salary: According to industry standards
Designation: Customer Care Executives For Domestic BPOs.
1. Minimum 12th / Diploma Holders / Graduate in any stream.
2. Willingness to work in shifts – (Day shifts for Female employees)
3. Fresher may also apply.
4. Basic knowledge of computers.
5. Cab facility available.
6. Must possess good communication skills.
Qualification: B Sc Fashion Designing
Experience: 2- 4 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Location: Chandigarh, Panchkula
3 to 5 year post qualification experience.
- Preparation of data for monthly input and output GST Returns & Income Tax / TDS Returns
- Should be aware of General Accounting
- Pro-actively support for data compilation at the time of Audit
- Good knowledge of Accounting and working on Advance Excel and in Tally ERP 9.
- Preparation of monthly MIS along with Variance analysis
- Prepare and coordinate Statutory posting and statutory financials
- Processing of accounting activities including reporting and other related tasks. Support and assist in statutory and tax audits
- Assist in automating processes and procedures
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- A/R Analysis: 4 years (Preferred)
- Tally: 4 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)