Our client is a corporate apparel company that has been in business since 1896. They work with the biggest retailers to push their apparel and footwear. They are looking for a Chargeback & Collections Manager. This individual will be responsible for efficiently managing a large amount of client accounts. You will engage clients in a positive and professional manner to ensure their accounts remain current. You will be tasked with developing strategies to reduce outstanding receivables.
- Execute the day-to-day operations and responsible for all aspect of accounts receivable functions, including billings, cash postings, inquiries from internal and external customers, issue resolution, delinquent accounts, etc.
- Drive performance metrics related to billing and collection including percent past due and Days to Pay.
- Determine new customer's credit worthiness by analyzing and evaluating credit applications
- Negotiate with customers to offer alternative terms of payment if they are deemed not credit worthy
- Follow and enhance the collection escalation and credit policy.
- Review and ensure proper recording and application of payments
- Collect on invalid chargebacks
- Research chargebacks resulting from non-compliance as well as chargebacks relating to terms of sale
- 2-5 years Chargeback/Accounts Receivable/Collections experience is a must
- Very strong Excel skills
We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Urgent requirement for Manual QA with selenium
Location: Franklin, TN
This role is responsible for leading the creation, execution, and ongoing maintenance of test cases and conditions throughout the testing lifecycle.
Minimum experience required:
• 6 - 8 years QA experience with at least 3 years QA lead, test/project lead capacity or equivalent experience Intermediate to advanced SQL skills.
• Able to be an SME for the assigned project and guide and mentor QA Engineers.
• Strong understanding of common software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative, agile) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
Interested please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of Provisional & Projected Balance Sheet, Budget, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c. and finalization of Balance Sheet and Accounts Books , Income Statements.
Handling Compliances of Statuary Audit,
Handling of Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables & their reconciliation.
Preparation of Bank Reconciliation & Debtors / Creditors on monthly basis or at the time of payment.
Computation and supervision of Income Tax (TDS on Salary, Professional, Sub-Contractor, Contractor, Rental and Individuals Returns, Challan Payments & Co-ordination with Department).
Computation and supervision of Service Tax ( Calculation,Challan Payment, Return, Availing of Tax on Input Service, and Co-Ordination with Department )
Computation and supervision of Value Added Tax (Calculation , Challan Payment Return, Credit of Input Vat , Assessment of CST, all type of Form Issued “C”& F Form, and road permit, Co-Ordination With Dept.
Computation and supervision of Goods and Service Tax (Calculation, Challan Payment, Return, Return Filling GSTR-3B, GSTR-1 GSTR-2, & GSTR-3,Credit of Input and Co-Ordination With Department)
You might be responsible for the replacement of a whole system based on the specifications provided by an IT analyst, but often you'll work with 'off the shelf' software, modifying it and integrating it into the existing network. The skill in this is creating the code to link the systems together.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running