We are looking for an Social Media Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
- Good knowledge of SEO Off-Page techniques & strategy
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, data analysis, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Algorithm and its continuous evolution
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills
Company Website: www.ishoresoftware.com
Contact Number: 01204520292
Can apply directly at hr[at]ishoresoftware.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
Key Functional Areas Of Responsibilities:
* Off Page Optimization And Basic Knowledge Of On Page.
* Developing New Ideas For Website Content
* Generating And Analyzing Competitor Information
* Moderating Blog Comments, Forum Posts, Blog Postings
* Article & PR Submission
* Analysis Of Top Keywords
* Link Building
* Providing Weekly Ranking And Performance Reports
* Developing And Implementing Linking Strategies
* Adequate Knowledge Of Computers And Excellent Internet Research Skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Off-page, Link Building
- 0 - 2 Years
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales
We are looking for bloggers & content writers to draft blog posts and articles. Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy. Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, etc.)Searching meaningful content from the net and also be able to write something based on his/her education.
• Writing, editing and proofreading website content
• Experience in writing for web such as blogs, articles
• Research content on topics trending in the market.
• SEO content writing for IT company/products
Responsibilities and Duties
Experience: 0-1 years.
Company Name:- iShore Software Solution
send me your CV on hr@ishoresoftware
Contact Number: 01204520292
Urgent hiring for #.ASP.Net(MVC) Developerposition for Noida location.
Immediate Joiners are Welcome.
Mandate skills: Asp.Net, Angular 2,4,5,6,7
Experience: 1-5 Years
Job Location: Noida-Sector-59
Working days: 5 days (Monday to Friday & 2nd and 4th Saturday)
Skill Set : Primary Skill Set:
- Strong Functional Knowledge of Asp.Net, .Net 3.5/ 4.0, Angular 2/4/5/6/7.
- Good in SQL
- Understanding the Requirement, Documentation for Coding, Coding, Test the code and handling team
- Client Interaction and Delivery.
- Excellent IT Skills and confidence in working with web content management system.
- 1 – 4 years of core .Net development experience on building highly scalable solutions.
- Solid analytical and problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge with software development lifecycle/methodologies
- Strong knowledge of RDMS (SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Results oriented, product and customer focused
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
If Interested share your resume at with following information:
Notice Period Negotiable (Yes/No):
Kindly share the stated job opportunity with your reference circles.
Job Type: Full-time
- mvc: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular- 4/5/6: 1 year (Preferred)
- Asp.Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
IT Hours Solutions is a trusted IT Services company offering services in the area of enterprise mobility solutions, enterprise content management solutions and customer relationship management solutions.
We are a team of young talented people cares about delivering great solutions to clients
We are looking for fresher with good academic score and passionate about the leaning new stuff.
Candidate will be responsible to code , design and development of the applications
Dot Net ( C#.Net, MS SQL Server, LINQ, MVC)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- English (Preferred)