We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance
We are an award winning architectural practice with an established presence of over 4 decades in the country. We are looking for architects with 6 to 10 years of experience who would lead a team of architects to handle at least two projects simultaneously of varying complexity. However, the candidates must be suitably equipped to perform all processes themselves if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate must be suitably qualified to lead design, coordination, construction drawing administration and project coordination across the phases of the project and will be required to report directly to the design principals. Candidates are expected to have quality education from a reputed educational institution with a B.Arch degree. Masters or LEEDs accreditation is preferred. We invite applications from outside India and shall assist with employment visa applications as required.
Fluency in English is a must., BIM and Revit knowledge essential, Knowledge of local building technologies and materials is expected
This is a long term engagement and candidates are expected to be retained for two years following which a decision is reached to grant them an associate status with a host of benefits. A probation period of 2-3 months will also be in place to assess the suitability of the candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the skills and capabilities of the candidate.
Senior Accountant Jobs In , Gurgaon
804-805 JMD Megapolis, Sector -48
Construction / Real Estate / Design
Maintain all Account Books in Quickbooks Online
Make payment to suppliers and other creditors also dealing with banks
Recovery of payment from the debtors.
Preparing salary sheets.
Helping in preparation of TDS, VAT, & Service Tax Returns
We are looking for a rockstar React native developers who is extremely passionate about exploring new technologies and wants to develop exciting, next-generation iOS and Android applications. We measure experience not in terms of years, but in terms of what you have built.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building user-friendly iOS and Android apps on React Native platform.
- Designing state-less components to React Native. State management with any of redux, mobX, or flux.
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Converting designs to mobile application.
- Integrating with REST APIs, collaborating with backend developers.
- Work scope includes strategy planning, rollout, business analysis, competition, and recommendations.
- Have full ownership of the apps and change various elements/technologies as per business needs.
- Ensure the speed, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications along with and honoring deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications **
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, BCA, MCA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of software development cycle, distributed systems, and complex data pipelines
- 1-3 years of overall industry experience and rich experience in React native
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- A user-centric mentality for building products
- Excellent understanding of stylesheets & responsive styling.
- Strong analytical skills in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering
- Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- Mobile App Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- React Native Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Qualification :Bachelor of Engg. in Civil/ Mechanical Engg./ Electrical Engg./ Electronic and communication Engineering who have pased out in 2017, 2018 and 2019 are eligible to apply for the above training post.
Pay: Rs.4984/- per month
Age limit: As per rules.
Eligible and Interested candidates apply with a passport size photo affixed on the right side of the application. Original ertificates should be produced at the time of interview.
Company:Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works (ALHW)
Last Date:30 Jun 2019
Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works (ALHW) Pot Box No.161, Mohanpura, Port Blair-744101, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- interstedExperience with popular web application frameworks
- JD_.Net DeveloperKnack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
if you interested so please share your updated cv
How to apply: To apply contact HR Team or send your updated resume to | hr[at the rate]trignodev.com
Subject line: .Net Developer
Trignodev Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
B-149, FF, Near Sahara Chowk,
Sector- 63, Noida
Landmark: Opposite Tech Mahindra
Kalpna Panwar | HR-Executive
0120-4324678 | https://www.trignodev.com/career
Designation: Software Engineering
Profile : .net Developer
Location: Noida - 63
Working Days: 5 Days