We have a new job requirement. If interested, kindly send me your updated resume with the below filled skill matrix ASAP.
Job Title: SW Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Java 5-8 years experience
experience with REST services
Pluses not required:
experience with Java Spring frameworks
experience with Docker
experience with AWS technologies, in particular
Most successful Candidates in this Group will also have an MS in Computer Science, but that is also not a requirement.
We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our fast growing team. You will safeguard the quality of our products through testing and collaborate with product managers to ensure smooth product launches and user happiness.
- Create test cases in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
- Execute test cases
- Identify bugs and understand how to resolve them
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the QA process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Superb computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten’s Messaging Group oversees one of the major cross-service platforms in Rakuten, actively supporting over 30 services in distributing billions of notifications to mobile devices globally. The group maintains, enhances and enables mobile user engagement and app retention through predominantly push notifications, and is looking to expand its services to cover other engagement channels
Responsibilities and Duties
[Roles and Responsibilities] -To work with the product owners to translate designs into code with quality control -To build the data science platform web UI with security control -To design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code -To build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices -To identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions -To make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
[Required qualifications] -BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
-3+ years of hands-on experience in front-end
-Prior experience in JavaScrip, and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby, or Go.
-Prior experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, and etc.
-Familiar with building RESTful web services
-English requirement: Business level
[Desired Qualifications] -Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-Hands-on experience in cloud platform web development
-Experience building solutions for high traffic websites
-Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
-Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
[Location] -Office in Tokyo, Japan [Employment type]
-Full-time permanent [Salary] -28.5 - 76 LPA (To be negotiated based on the previous salary) [28.5+ Lakhs Per Annum] is guaranteed, regardless of the previous salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 /month
- Programming / HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred
Client: Level 3 Company
Work Location: Financial district, Kokapet, Hyderabad
- Experience in Automation Testing, Selenium
- Relevant 2 years of Experience in Selenium
- Strong Experience in Core Java
Interested Candidates can forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SP Software Private Limited, a flagship of SP Group, is a leading enterprise business software and information technology (IT) Services company, providing IT Consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Founded in 1995, SPSoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India having a strong strategic alliance with leading global companies and the capability to handle orders of any size. We offer varied services like Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Gaming Services, Mobile Application Development Services, and Telecom Testing Services
Job Function : IT-Software, Java Technologies, Software Testing, Quality Control/Assurance
Candidate should be Any Graduate with good knowledge of Unix operating system, MySQL queries, monitoring/management systems, troubleshooting & support for customer escalation & incident tickets.
Have worked closely with Client related issues, answer calls & support them for technical issues.
Only Male Candidates need to apply
Walk-in Date/ Time:
29th June 2019, 9 AM onwards
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram
The nearest metro-Huda city center
About the Company
MphRx is a startup in the health care IT domain, aiming to build a cloud-based complete health record system. Armed with a patent pending idea of drastically bringing down health care costs by usage of virtualization & cloud computing technologies.
Walk-in Dates: 29 - Jun - 2019
MphRx Plot-115, Sector-44, Gurugram Nearest metro-Huda city center