Job Description : Skills : Dot Net Developer, .net Developer, Asp.net Developer, .net, Asp.net, C#, Full Stack Developer,
Functional Area :
IT Knowledge of the following technologies is essential: -
.NET 3.5 & 4.0
- C# - Asp.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- Angular version 4+
- Experience with HTML
- CSS Responsibilities will include :
- Hands on programming -
Communication of project-related details to the Project Manager and Client
- Taking responsibility for the project
- To ensure project deliverables conforms to business requirements/objectives - Understand the requirements, evaluate potential products / solutions and provide technical recommendations
- Identify and manage risks to conclusion escalating as appropriate.
Our client is a corporate apparel company that has been in business since 1896. They work with the biggest retailers to push their apparel and footwear. They are looking for a Chargeback & Collections Manager. This individual will be responsible for efficiently managing a large amount of client accounts. You will engage clients in a positive and professional manner to ensure their accounts remain current. You will be tasked with developing strategies to reduce outstanding receivables.
- Execute the day-to-day operations and responsible for all aspect of accounts receivable functions, including billings, cash postings, inquiries from internal and external customers, issue resolution, delinquent accounts, etc.
- Drive performance metrics related to billing and collection including percent past due and Days to Pay.
- Determine new customer's credit worthiness by analyzing and evaluating credit applications
- Negotiate with customers to offer alternative terms of payment if they are deemed not credit worthy
- Follow and enhance the collection escalation and credit policy.
- Review and ensure proper recording and application of payments
- Collect on invalid chargebacks
- Research chargebacks resulting from non-compliance as well as chargebacks relating to terms of sale
- 2-5 years Chargeback/Accounts Receivable/Collections experience is a must
- Very strong Excel skills
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
Experience: 1 - 6 years
Skills: Sales Executives, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, business development executive, Sales Representative, IT Sales, Enterprise Account Management, Sales Networking, Software
Sales Management Industry:
IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: Sales/Business Development Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, using referrals, etc. Plan and forecast sales. Give a demo to a customer. Tap new markets within your area. Report on sales activities to senior through reporting structure.
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications. Perform design and development of web based services and applications. Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures. Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed. Interact with customers to define project features and requirements. Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions. Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documents as per established project standards. Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans. Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project. Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
ANRA Technologies, a disruptive Drone Software company is a leading global provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The company provides an award winning DroneOSS™ workflow orchestration and DroneUSS™ UAS Traffic Management platform which is used by NASA, FAA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
We are seeking a creative senior and junior Full Stack Developers with .NET backend and Angular frontend experience looking for a challenging job. Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. Developers to join our Drone Software Engineering team based in Noida, UP for a full time position.
Any aviation experience or knowledge is a plus but not required
This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
-Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
-A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
-Min 4 years of relevant work experience
-The ability to think on your feet
-Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
-Passion, and a hunger for success
-Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
cloud based development, web applications, MVC, ANGULAR JS, SOURCE CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Required Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BSc IT ,BCA , MCA
Post Graduation not required
Job Type: Full-time
- C#.NET: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred
Sodexo is looking for smart Hospitality Professionals for its renowned site. Looking for Smart Hospitality Professionals with work experience of 4 & 5 Star Indian and International Hotel Groups.
Specialisation : Administration , General Administration, Office Management/Coordination, Office Services, Staff Amenities, HR Recruitment
Hiring for Multiple vacancies-
*Operation Manager (Housekeeping Background) * Executive Housekeeper (Only Female)
* Front Office Manager (Only Female) *Assistant Front Office Manager
* HR Assistant * Front Office Executive (Only Females)
* Butler * Housekeeping Supervisor 02 positions
* Housekeeping Associate 11 positions * Stewards
*Bell Boy * Bell Captain
Apart from relevant experience candidates with Hotel Management Degree will be highly preferred.
Remuneration will be best in the industry, apart from salary company will be providing food & accommodation.
Walk In On 2nd, 3rd & 4th July 2019
Time- 11:00 am to 06:00 pm
Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt. Limited
B-21, Sector 58, Noida
Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt. Limited, B-21, Sector 58, Noida
Interested candidates kindly share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Or connect at 9818396658
Walk in Dates: 2, 3, 4 - Jul - 2019
Experience Required : 3 - 5 years of work experience in a similar role
Experience in Agribusiness/Commodity trading industry preferred
Minimum Education Qualification Graduation, MBA Finance will be preferred
Candidate must have US Visa, have to travel US.
Ability to provide high quality level of customer service for General Ledger, Intercompany and Fixed Assets Accounting & Reporting activities
Ability to work independently, efficiently and deliver high quality output under time pressure
Independent and meticulous with figures
Strong communication & Interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal/external teams across the Globe.
Strong problem solving & organization skills
Develop knowledge of the business, Accounting systems, Reconciliation policy, Finance Control standards and Quality Framework and ensure compliance with these
Experience in managing people and processes through a sustained period of change
Excellent computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Experience in ERP/ Accounting systems (SAP) and Reporting tool (Hyperion) will be added advantage
Strong Team Player
Knowledge of Europe languages will be added advantage.
Experience working in a similar Shared Services Centre setup a distinct advantage
Experience in processing of high volumes of transactions
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in Agribusiness/Commodity trading industry preferred
Minimum Education Qualification Graduation, MBA Finance will be preferred
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance
Recruiter Name:Sunita Sood
INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Agriculture / Dairy
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Permanent Job, Full Time