Knowledge of Adobe range of product including Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Graphic Design.
Strong conceptualization & visual communication ability.
Execute all visual from concept to design to final stage .
Skills: UI UX Designer, Adobe XD, Axure , InVision, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: IT Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g.Adobe XD, Axure and InVision)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS (Bootstrap preferable)
Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various
Good time-management skills
Skills Required For This Internship
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photo Shop
• User Interface
• Designing What you will learn in this internship UI Designing, Visual Concepts, Tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
Job Description : Skills : Dot Net Developer, .net Developer, Asp.net Developer, .net, Asp.net, C#, Full Stack Developer,
Functional Area :
IT Knowledge of the following technologies is essential: -
.NET 3.5 & 4.0
- C# - Asp.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- Angular version 4+
- Experience with HTML
- CSS Responsibilities will include :
- Hands on programming -
Communication of project-related details to the Project Manager and Client
- Taking responsibility for the project
- To ensure project deliverables conforms to business requirements/objectives - Understand the requirements, evaluate potential products / solutions and provide technical recommendations
- Identify and manage risks to conclusion escalating as appropriate.
Design and develop web-based business software applications, systems and components the MEAN stack
Responsible for understanding the requirements and developing web components and services
Passionate hands-on programmer, the individual will spend most of the time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
Work collaboratively in a global setting, should be eager to learn new technologies.
Primary Skills / Must Have
In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS and Restify. knowledge of frameworks like loopback, Hapi, sails etc will be consider as advantage.
In depth knowledge of Angular 6 & 7, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI
Working knowledge on Responsive web design.
Experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar
Hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers like webpack, npm , grunt etc.
Experience in working on Visual Studio Code, Docker.
Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication. Knowledge of passport.js, Oauth, auth0 etc will be consider as advantage.
Understanding of caching – like node-cache, redis etc,
Understanding the nature of asynchronous and functional programming
Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and tools like git
Knowledge of common design patterns
Strong in RDBMS concepts and must have hands-on knowledge of database development
Excellent OO programming skills
Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Strong oral communication and listening skills and flexibility to adapt as the project evolves.
Good to Have
Knowledge of Pharmacy domain in US Healthcare Industry
Our client is a corporate apparel company that has been in business since 1896. They work with the biggest retailers to push their apparel and footwear. They are looking for a Chargeback & Collections Manager. This individual will be responsible for efficiently managing a large amount of client accounts. You will engage clients in a positive and professional manner to ensure their accounts remain current. You will be tasked with developing strategies to reduce outstanding receivables.
- Execute the day-to-day operations and responsible for all aspect of accounts receivable functions, including billings, cash postings, inquiries from internal and external customers, issue resolution, delinquent accounts, etc.
- Drive performance metrics related to billing and collection including percent past due and Days to Pay.
- Determine new customer's credit worthiness by analyzing and evaluating credit applications
- Negotiate with customers to offer alternative terms of payment if they are deemed not credit worthy
- Follow and enhance the collection escalation and credit policy.
- Review and ensure proper recording and application of payments
- Collect on invalid chargebacks
- Research chargebacks resulting from non-compliance as well as chargebacks relating to terms of sale
- 2-5 years Chargeback/Accounts Receivable/Collections experience is a must
- Very strong Excel skills
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
Experience: 1 - 6 years
Skills: Sales Executives, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, business development executive, Sales Representative, IT Sales, Enterprise Account Management, Sales Networking, Software
Sales Management Industry:
IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: Sales/Business Development Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, using referrals, etc. Plan and forecast sales. Give a demo to a customer. Tap new markets within your area. Report on sales activities to senior through reporting structure.
Bachelor Degrees/ MCA with 1+ to 3.5 years of experience in necessarily in product testing. Must have excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology. Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/ Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/ test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/ defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
Interview Date: 10th August 2019
Timings: 9 AM onwards
Hays Business Solutions Pvt. Limited
Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES Park, Unitech Infospace Building,
3rd Floor, Plot 2, Block B, Sector - 62, Noida
Land Mark: Opposite Father Agnel School
HR Contact# 9871712629
Hays Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Hays Plc, aligned to the UK & Ireland was established in 2009 primarily to provide back end services to various specialisms in Hays UK, with a view that will allow, its front end consultants to stay in the market ahead of competition and be able to give the required mindshare to its key customers in providing quality resources and best of breed of human capital.
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Salary Not Specified
Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications. Perform design and development of web based services and applications. Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures. Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed. Interact with customers to define project features and requirements. Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions. Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documents as per established project standards. Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans. Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project. Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten’s Messaging Group oversees one of the major cross-service platforms in Rakuten, actively supporting over 30 services in distributing billions of notifications to mobile devices globally. The group maintains, enhances and enables mobile user engagement and app retention through predominantly push notifications, and is looking to expand its services to cover other engagement channels
Responsibilities and Duties
[Roles and Responsibilities] -To work with the product owners to translate designs into code with quality control -To build the data science platform web UI with security control -To design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code -To build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices -To identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions -To make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
[Required qualifications] -BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
-3+ years of hands-on experience in front-end
-Prior experience in JavaScrip, and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby, or Go.
-Prior experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, and etc.
-Familiar with building RESTful web services
-English requirement: Business level
[Desired Qualifications] -Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-Hands-on experience in cloud platform web development
-Experience building solutions for high traffic websites
-Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
-Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
[Location] -Office in Tokyo, Japan [Employment type]
-Full-time permanent [Salary] -28.5 - 76 LPA (To be negotiated based on the previous salary) [28.5+ Lakhs Per Annum] is guaranteed, regardless of the previous salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 /month
- Programming / HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
QUALIFICATION – B TECH – MECHANICAL ENGINEERMBA- MARKETING
- GOOD IN SALES, MARKETING AND GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY
- MEETING CLIENTS
- GENERATING LEADS AND CLOSING IT
- ESTABLISH MARKETING GOALS
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEMAND GENERATION I.E. NEW LEADS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNER WITH KEY INDUSTRY ORGANIZERS, AGENCIES CLIENTS AND VENDORS
- CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE REASONABLY GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE