Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications. Perform design and development of web based services and applications. Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures. Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed. Interact with customers to define project features and requirements. Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions. Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documents as per established project standards. Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans. Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project. Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten’s Messaging Group oversees one of the major cross-service platforms in Rakuten, actively supporting over 30 services in distributing billions of notifications to mobile devices globally. The group maintains, enhances and enables mobile user engagement and app retention through predominantly push notifications, and is looking to expand its services to cover other engagement channels
Responsibilities and Duties
[Roles and Responsibilities] -To work with the product owners to translate designs into code with quality control -To build the data science platform web UI with security control -To design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code -To build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices -To identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions -To make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
[Required qualifications] -BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
-3+ years of hands-on experience in front-end
-Prior experience in JavaScrip, and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby, or Go.
-Prior experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, and etc.
-Familiar with building RESTful web services
-English requirement: Business level
[Desired Qualifications] -Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-Hands-on experience in cloud platform web development
-Experience building solutions for high traffic websites
-Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
-Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
[Location] -Office in Tokyo, Japan [Employment type]
-Full-time permanent [Salary] -28.5 - 76 LPA (To be negotiated based on the previous salary) [28.5+ Lakhs Per Annum] is guaranteed, regardless of the previous salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 /month
- Programming / HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
Participate in Test estimation plan
- Design and execute Test Plan (Strategy)
- Documenting and Executing Test Cases
- Deriving Test Scenarios / Outlines
- Collect Test Metrics
- Collecting Test Data
- Creating Test Batches
- Write a necessary test script
- - Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- - Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- - Execute test cases.
- - Bug reporting tools exposure.
- - Ability to test application in short time.
- - Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
- - Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
- - Good knowledge of software testing tools.
Software Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Product Testing, Product QualityTest Planning, Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Estimation, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, QTP, Agile
“Oracle Technical Lead with Experience in 12.2 – Candidate must have EBS R12 Upgrade Project Experience (Client is doing upgrade from R 12.1.3 to 12.2.8)
10 years’ experience in Oracle technical tools viz: Oracle Forms, XML Publisher Reports, Workflow, AME.
Experience in Solution Architecture and Technical Design
Understand project needs to define system specifications
Work with offshore team
Experience in Integration with third party and legacy systems
Must have experience working in an onsite-offshore model.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Write well designed codes from Trash
- Produce Detailed Specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product softwares and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices from the industry
- Develop and Deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Closely work with the technical director and implement decisions.
- We need excellent PHP Developers who posses great knowledge and can create great softwares ease.
Experience with PHP, HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Angular
- Python or Node.js
- SQL/ MySQL database experience
- Bootstrap and or Material Design
- Comfortable jumping into unfamiliar frameworks/codebases
- Experience using version control systems
- Web optimization
Walk-in Date/ Time:
1st - 3rd July, 11 AM onwards
MS Technology Private Limited
2, Community Centre, IInd Floor, Basant Lok,
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110 057
About the Company
MS Technology, Inc is a privately held company founded in 1991 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. We have established relationships with many Fortune 500 companies including IBM, Microsoft, HP, Siemens, Motorola, NCR, and Liberty Mutual, developing software for Document Management Solutions. We have become a global leader in digital imaging and document management solutions. MS Technology is the developer and publisher of MST Viewer, the award-winning document and digital image viewer.
Walk in Dates
1, 2, 3 - Jul - 2019
MS Technology Private Limited, 2, Community Centre, IInd Floor, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110 05
Contact Number : 011-41669396
We are an award winning architectural practice with an established presence of over 4 decades in the country. We are looking for architects with 6 to 10 years of experience who would lead a team of architects to handle at least two projects simultaneously of varying complexity. However, the candidates must be suitably equipped to perform all processes themselves if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate must be suitably qualified to lead design, coordination, construction drawing administration and project coordination across the phases of the project and will be required to report directly to the design principals. Candidates are expected to have quality education from a reputed educational institution with a B.Arch degree. Masters or LEEDs accreditation is preferred. We invite applications from outside India and shall assist with employment visa applications as required.
Fluency in English is a must., BIM and Revit knowledge essential, Knowledge of local building technologies and materials is expected
This is a long term engagement and candidates are expected to be retained for two years following which a decision is reached to grant them an associate status with a host of benefits. A probation period of 2-3 months will also be in place to assess the suitability of the candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the skills and capabilities of the candidate.
Senior Accountant Jobs In , Gurgaon
804-805 JMD Megapolis, Sector -48
Construction / Real Estate / Design
Maintain all Account Books in Quickbooks Online
Make payment to suppliers and other creditors also dealing with banks
Recovery of payment from the debtors.
Preparing salary sheets.
Helping in preparation of TDS, VAT, & Service Tax Returns
We are looking for a rockstar React native developers who is extremely passionate about exploring new technologies and wants to develop exciting, next-generation iOS and Android applications. We measure experience not in terms of years, but in terms of what you have built.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building user-friendly iOS and Android apps on React Native platform.
- Designing state-less components to React Native. State management with any of redux, mobX, or flux.
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Converting designs to mobile application.
- Integrating with REST APIs, collaborating with backend developers.
- Work scope includes strategy planning, rollout, business analysis, competition, and recommendations.
- Have full ownership of the apps and change various elements/technologies as per business needs.
- Ensure the speed, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications along with and honoring deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications **
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, BCA, MCA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of software development cycle, distributed systems, and complex data pipelines
- 1-3 years of overall industry experience and rich experience in React native
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- A user-centric mentality for building products
- Excellent understanding of stylesheets & responsive styling.
- Strong analytical skills in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering
- Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- Mobile App Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- React Native Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)