We aspire to define the way testing is done. ImpactQA, is a pure-play, QA firm with clients across US, Europe and India. We are looking for a Senior Automation Manager to drive test automation at ImpactQA and manage multiple automation projects on various domains. This is a leadership role and requires the person to be self-driven, self-motivated and with a passion for technology. We are a fast paced company and while we work hard, we love to party harder.
We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are a fast growing pure-play QA firm helping some leading brands and fortune 500 firms
Opportunity to grow quickly and work with excellent testers who you can inspire and learn from
Be the part of the leadership team and make an impact
1. Lead Test Automation Architect group consists of Test automation engineers, Devops engineers and Test architects
2. Drive automation CoE within ImpactQA and build repository of Test automation frameworks on various platforms, tools and technologies
3. Good exposure in managing technical Pre-Sales call with prospect clients, demo of automation projects, conducting POC and pilots projects in automation
4. Setup best in class QA automation processes for early detection of bugs and zero defect leakages
5. Continuously raise the bar for QA automation processes to improve the overall quality of product releases.
6. Understand product architecture and domain in details, drive test strategy, automation and test plans.
7. Bachelor degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
8. Total experience of 6-12 years in managing Test automation projects including hands on with building and improving test automation frameworks with test automation tools like UFT, Selenium webdriver, Angular JS / Protractor, Appium, Calabash, SOAPUI, TestNG, Cucumber and hands on in languages like Java, C#, Python, C/C++, Java script
9. Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Mobile automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with TDD/BDD
10. Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks, and CI/CD
11. Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring and developing an SDET team
12. 3+ years of experience with building and testing cloud based systems and Java REST micro services using test automation frameworks
13. Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
14. Good Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
15. Knowledge of Jira, ALM, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker
"Mining the Knowledge Community"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Â ImpactQA is one of the pioneer QA automation consultants in the US, working with Fortune 500 Enterprises and leading brands worldwide. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.Â Based out of New York, Dallas and New Delhi, ImpactQA provides a range of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Our customer-focused strategy and supreme approach assist organizations in booming in an ever-advancing market through brainstorm technical solutions. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of software development, core business processes, and sophisticated technology landscape, our all-inclusive testing services cover Functional and Non-Functional testing, as well as Professional Expertise for Web Application and Mobile and Cloud Technology. Our proficient and adept team has extensive work experience in end-to-end testing strategy and unbiased quality assurance services.
We are an award winning architectural practice with an established presence of over 4 decades in the country. We are looking for architects with 6 to 10 years of experience who would lead a team of architects to handle at least two projects simultaneously of varying complexity. However, the candidates must be suitably equipped to perform all processes themselves if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate must be suitably qualified to lead design, coordination, construction drawing administration and project coordination across the phases of the project and will be required to report directly to the design principals. Candidates are expected to have quality education from a reputed educational institution with a B.Arch degree. Masters or LEEDs accreditation is preferred. We invite applications from outside India and shall assist with employment visa applications as required.
Fluency in English is a must., BIM and Revit knowledge essential, Knowledge of local building technologies and materials is expected
This is a long term engagement and candidates are expected to be retained for two years following which a decision is reached to grant them an associate status with a host of benefits. A probation period of 2-3 months will also be in place to assess the suitability of the candidate. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the skills and capabilities of the candidate.
We are seeking an experienced Lead Architect with C# .NET backend and Angular frontend experience. Prior experience designing scalable real time enterprise application is a must
Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection strongly desired. The person will join our Drone Software Engineering team based in NOIDA, UP for a full time position. This position is an immediate need, and the hiring manager is looking to have someone start over the next few weeks.
ANRA Technologies headquartered in USA with global operations is a leading provider of an operations platform for commercial drone operations. The regional office in India focuses on APAC region. The company provides an award winning IoT DroneOSS™operational platform which is used by NASA and other commercial entities around the world for running and managing Drone operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating enterprise web applications and associated .NET backend RESTful web services that work on a variety of interfaces
- Ability to work in a small, fast paced, collaborative environment
- A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience
- The ability to think on your feet
- Self confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
- Passion, and a hunger for success
- Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
c#, .net, angular, sql server, postgres, entity framework, jira, bitbucket
Required Experience and Qualifications
(B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers) AND (PG- Post Graduation Not Required, MCA - Computers) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
A Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 5 years (Preferred)
- c#: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)