dot net developer (team lead 2 -5 years experience)Posted: Monday, Oct 07 2019 - Full-time - Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
As DOT NET Developer, you will play a key role in the development and support of the company’s key applications used throughout world. This includes analysis, designing, developing, and testing the application whilst also managing technical support tasks. Responsible for the creation of a Software Product as per the definition in the Product backlog. This senior role also requires the candidate to have a sound understanding of enterprise application development standards and methodologies and demonstrated experience working with custom enterprise frameworks.
As a member of our geographically distributed development team your communication and analytical skills are essential to the role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Work closely with Solution Architect in designing applications.
- Write and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
- Development according to best practices as per industry standards.
- Post Implementation Support and production support.
- Work closely with Development team to ensure team attains continuous improvement.
- Have the ability to provide constructive criticism in an inoffensive manner and be willing to help the team achieve the sprint goal.
- Ability to meet with clients as and when needed to discuss technical issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good skillset in SQL, Project deployment, qualities of team leader
- Working on .Net project under an Agile /Scrum methodology.
- ASP.NET 4.0 or higher. C#, ASP.Net MVC.
- Angular JS 2.0 or higher. WCF Services, Web API 2.0.
- Dependency Injection and Web Service Technologies.
- Version control systems like TFS, SVN.
- Experience in doing peer reviews and code reviews.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Competence in SQL Server. Stored Procedures etc. Good understanding of SSRS reports development.
- On time Salaries
- Friendly and Learning Environment
- No Dress Code
- .net: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- HTML: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)