content writer - urgentPosted: Thursday, Jul 25 2019 - Part-time - Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India
Founded in 1972, Jiaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CONTENT WRITER to join our team.
This role blends brilliant editorial with commercial copy writing. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all day-to-day brand copy, from email and web product copy, to blog posts, and a key member of Jigsaw’s Style & Truth print magazine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the company tone of voice across all written communications
- Plan and execute the timely delivery of creative copy across all channels of the business through effective time and process management
- Educate, coach and train on copywriting and the company tone of voice where necessary
- Be aware of competitor activity and current trends to ensure all copy remains relevant, modern and on-brand
Responsible for and first port of call for all website copy, by writing, editing and monitoring: web product copy; category headers, graphics and banners; navigation copy, prompt messages, error messages, email sign ups; all homepage copy.
Write weekly blog posts and contribute to Jigsaw’s seasonal print magazine. Excellent writing and grammar, combined with good commercial writing knowledge including SEO. Support social team with copy writing.
Responsible and first port of call for day-to-day marketing copy including: email, banners, promotional and service messages, competitions, copy associated with CRM and data collection, PPC ad words copy, copy for meta data.
Customer services copy
To work with the customer services team on all automated outgoing customer email communication – order and shipping confirmation, refund notification etc.
Setting the tone on Feefo ratings and review responses
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Highly efficient and organised, able to clarify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision across a variety of departments around the business
- Ability to generate ideas to continually enhance the customer experience
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales