SQL Server AdministrationPosted: Thursday, May 02 2019 - Full-time -
- To give a smooth way to backend of the application, we are in keen search of SQL professional who has confined knowledge in every prospectus like installing, configuring and upgrading MS SQL Server/ My SQL/ Oracle Server and related products. Plus, the candidate should be responsible of establishing and maintaining sound backup, recovery policies and procedures. Implementing the database security and monitoring performance is must.
- 4 years of experience in SQL Server Database administration/development.
- Support daily DBA activities including maintenance operations to backups
- Excess knowledge of Windows Operating system & Storage internals.
- Support database related security and audit all database events in DBA ticketing system.
- Should have good knowledge in SQL Server DMV’s, DMF’s and system catalogue views.
- Proficient in writing T-SQL scripts for SQL Server automation and scheduling jobs through SQL Agent.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server with tools like SQL Server extended events, SQL Profiler, Database tuning advisor for any major application issues.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.