React Native DeveloperPosted: Wednesday, Jun 26 2019 - Full-time -
We are looking for a rockstar React native developers who is extremely passionate about exploring new technologies and wants to develop exciting, next-generation iOS and Android applications. We measure experience not in terms of years, but in terms of what you have built.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building user-friendly iOS and Android apps on React Native platform.
- Designing state-less components to React Native. State management with any of redux, mobX, or flux.
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Converting designs to mobile application.
- Integrating with REST APIs, collaborating with backend developers.
- Work scope includes strategy planning, rollout, business analysis, competition, and recommendations.
- Have full ownership of the apps and change various elements/technologies as per business needs.
- Ensure the speed, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications along with and honoring deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications **
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, BCA, MCA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of software development cycle, distributed systems, and complex data pipelines
- 1-3 years of overall industry experience and rich experience in React native
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- A user-centric mentality for building products
- Excellent understanding of stylesheets & responsive styling.
- Strong analytical skills in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering
- Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- Mobile App Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- React Native Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)