Assistant HR ExecutivePosted: Wednesday, Jun 26 2019 - Full-time -
Urgent Hiring for HR Recruiter / HR Executive and Admin-
An Assistant Manager generally helps a manager keep a company or store running smoothly by taking on some managerial tasks, such as overseeing employees or providing customer service. Assistant Managers can work in corporate or retail settings. A main responsibility of an Assistant Manager is to act in the role of a manager in the manager’s absence. They will often use the role to learn the duties of a manager and essentially be in training to advance to this position.
Scheduling employee work times, resolving customer issues and ensuring payroll accuracy might be some of the duties that fall to an Assistant Manager. They might also assist in hiring new employees by choosing a few applicants with the most potential and then work with the manager through the selection process. Assistant Managers can also settle issues between two or more employees or between employees and management and oversee training programs.
- Human Resources generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- A multi-tasking, resourceful Admin & HR Executive working closely with Founder & Senior Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties-;
- Sourcing vendors.Maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Handles expenses and assisting accountant in accounting work
- Providing recruitment & HR support,including payroll, attendance, leave etc.
- Induction activities for new employees
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications-; Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel,Word Basic bookkeeping and math skills Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload Good planning and time management skills Documentation Skills. Good Communication skills in English & Hindi.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Hiring For Office Jobs.
- Gorakhpur, Lucknow , Allahabad , Faizabad , Varanasi Etc..
- Qualification- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- INTERVIEW VENNUE --- LUCKNOW
Interviews timings – 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
(Both Fresher and Experience Can Apply for the given post)
SALARY- 12K TO 15K
Updated CV, 2- Photos, All Mark Sheet Xerox, 1 ID in Address Proof._
INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT FOR SEND YOUR CV ON-_*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /year
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Human Resources